Monday, January 28, 2008

long enough

it has been awhile since my last post. to the point where someone went bezerk and go "Update! Update!" on my blogroll (to that someone:dont stop its cute).

so what have i done over my period of absence? only an ex-form 5s may truly understand. catching up with school is much harder than usual when added with the weight of knowing that spm may suddenly be in my face if i dont tread around time carefully. so as many may presume, lots of homework and tuition and studying and tuition.

its hectic, life currently. since i have never took tuitions for more than one subject. or at one point of last year, two subjects but i stopped for the exact same reason why i want to fall sick and sleep for the next whole week. its crazy how people i see around me scurry from one tuition to another so efficiently without going on the brink of crying unintendedly.

honestly im so fragile nowadays. i break at the slightest details like the way a tree sways or how blue the sky is (emo i know). i have a feeling that this is the early signs of depression.
......

god its late. i have to go get myself ready to kick and strive tomorrow.
sigh...

i so need a motivation.
realize how dramatic my language gets when im deprived of my carefree years?? get used to it. until SPM is over, this is what you'll see.

oh heres something! someone i know just got engaged two days ago!
aww...its so sweet. its like reading a jodi picoult novel..

signing out,
*poof*

No comments: