Tuesday, January 29, 2008

im home. reason: -none of the listed-

i just realized how bitter my blog is becoming. its scary. and well, not something i would like reading anyway. come on, wake up to a sunny day with a tune in your head. switch the computer on and blip you see marcus' blog and wheres the tune again? lol.

prologue
im sick. i have a fever that wasnt even mine to discover to begin with and theres this crude, almost disbalancing throbbing pain in my head that really gets into my nerves. good thing: i am skipping marching practice as i type this.

morning
its great to get to oversleep. i woke up early enough to find myself home alone. the sunlight is bleak. ever since we gotten this tinted windows. the house just dont seem as lively anymore. walked around. switched on the telly: no crappy reality series or lousy yesterday-years movie worth my time. bla bla bla bla im here.

just seconds ago...
i read a few blogs and mine and one i found in a recent edition of a magazine. then i realized. goodness. im so bitter for no reason reason enough for me to be bitter without looking like an immatured mehshugga.

new resolution
i'll do whatever it takes to smile through everything! even if it makes me look like im constipated. i'll just be optimistic. it wont be all that hard. i have a home. i have my sanity. i have lots of things where some people on the other side of the world would kill for. i've been whining.
i'll admit that. so here goes....
...
(im smiling without any reason at my computer)
...
..
.
thank god no one is looking at me. haha .
lo and behold, hey i feel better already!

so it goes
now i need to go grab something to eat. you dont weigh 83 kilogrammes for no reason you know.


loves, hugs, apple strudels, and all things warm and fuzzy

marcs



No comments: