Saturday, January 12, 2008

Homework at its worst.

a partial reply to ayesha: (its what u want to be called nowadays right?).

weekend was *blank* *blank*.
went to education fair and made a total fool out of myself by having no ambition. heres what i said to all those who asked what course i plan to take."i'm basically ambition-less can you recommend any?" . almost every exhibitionist gave me a blank look.
lol. i could almost see the clockwork in their heads creak and crackle while they figure me out.

BM homework literally took over me the entire weekend. try having notes that need to be done for half an antology (the chair: go figure) waiting at home. and your teacher being the *ask me* who started the day with a pervert-ish joke.

every five minutes i have a damn "little" voice shouting just above my right shoulders "HELLO?? HOMEWORK NO NEED DO AR??"

damn imaginary alter-ego: spoilsport.

the brighter side:
i went to banana republic with a friend. the people there were nice. the clothes: nyea. picked up a pair of jeans . saw the price. pretended that theres no size for me and walked out.

lol.
talk about an adventure of sorts.

PS: i hear the voice again.
signing out

No comments: