Thursday, December 27, 2007

To tell or not to tell...Thats the ****ing question

sigh....having a blog isnt much fun without people buzzing it up a little. should i tell ?

but its scary to have people coming in and commenting or worse..... checking my language! dang...that means i need to crack my head checking my grammar everytime i post. snap. know what??? no one knows i have a blog and that is that. lol

so what should i blog now??

.. well.. i went to a friends house today. talked about stuff.walked around a little. as usual.. nothing significant.

going to that new jusco in bukit tinggi this saturday. not my type of place to hang around but its near. i just simply cannot fathom why most of the people i know is all crazy about that place. i hate it. you are bound to see someone you know everywhere you turn and for me its very un-private (is there such a word??) and gets me all irritable. i suppose its my inner self, the loner. lol. infact i always picture myself living on my own sipping tea or something...crap...its getting scary. IM A LONER!!!!

oh whatever..i'll get over it somehow.
i like being alone.
its good to be yourself.
right?
right?
crap....

(ps:this is precisely why i should get someone here.)

No comments: